- The First Five Pages by Noah Lukeman
- Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass
- The Art of War for Writers by James Scott Bell
- Getting Into Character by Brandilyn Collins
- On Writing Romance by Leigh Michaels
- Characters and Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card
- Write Tight by William Brohaugh
- Plot & Structure by James Scott Bell
And that's all I'm going to list for goals for 2012. I still don't have a clear cut goals list and I'm not sure about a verse for the year. And that one word I wanted for 2012? Nope.
In many ways I feel like God has put a blindfold on me and wants me to thank Him for it. So that's what I'm going to do.
Happy New Year, my friends! Thanks for being with me on this journey. You've made my time much sweeter. Hugs all around...