Welcome to this week's a 2 z: Take 2
and the letter N.Okay, I think my brain is fried. Between the FANTASTIC Easter musical I was able to participate in, adding a few new words to my work in progress, and trying to wrap my brain around new networking things Edie Melson is teaching us in the ACFW online course loop, my brain is zapped.
But that gives me my word for the letter N...
Here's what's new with me...
- an author page on Facebook I'd love for you to Like me. ;-)
- a Facebook plan that lets me use some of the pictures I enjoy snapping.
- an idea for two blog series on here.
- a Facebook group called Take Flight for those looking for blog post ideas and helps Come join us! I'm hoping it will grow into a group for both ideas and networking because working together multiplies our efforts!
- getting my walks in 3 or 4 times a week.
- a new door for Toby so it's easier getting him in and out.
- New friends from Edie's Social Networking class! =)
- New leaves and blossoms every day.
|New Honeysuckle blossoms about to open.|
So tell me, what's new with you?
If you're joining us for the a2z: Take 2 meme by posting on your blog this week about the letter N, be sure to add your name and the link to that particular post in the linky gadget here.