See, my parents arrived yesterday to spend the week with us, which means that I'm 'on leave' from the computer so I can spend time with them. Dad's bone cancer constantly reminds us how fortunate we are to still have him with us and I intend to soak up every moment with him I can. Which means I was working like crazy last week, getting as much done ahead as I could. Time well spent, but it left no time for blogging. That's okay!!
a 2 z 4 u & me meme,
the letter D...
I have a confession.
I could not come up with any ideas for the letter D!! I drew a blank, so I brainstormed as I taxied my daughter to and from work.
Here's what I came up with:
- Dad. Hooray for a visit with my dad and mom!! But I don't have many good pictures of them.
- Dogs. I love my dogs, but I've blogged about them many times and don't want you guys to think the only thing I can blog about is crazy animals...
- Dad. Wish I had a more comfortable chair for him...
- Day lilies! YES! My tiger lilies are blooming, I just need to run out and get some pictures of them. Ugh. Time...
- Dad... Wish I could scan in some old snapshots for a post about Dad!
- Dumb... that I can't come up with a decent post about D.
- Dad... Not that I have time to hunt up pictures and learn how to scan them in.
- Ditz! I almost went with this idea cuz I was a MAJOR ditz last week!! I even told the poor tire repair man the wrong tire!! So embarrassing, but that's letter E...
- Dad and Mom. I'm tellin' ya, it doesn't get much better than when they're here!
- Dance. Did I mention I went with my daughter to dance the other week? Fun! (the average age there is about 68, LoL)
- Dad. Even just one picture of Dad will do and I'm out of time...
Phew. I made it. See?!?! THIS is why I need this meme!! LoL
*whispering* I DID say at the out-set of this meme that even a LIST would do, and I'm so thankful cuz that's about all I could eek out this week!
If you're joining us for the a 2 z 4 u & me meme by posting on your blog this week about the letter D, be sure to add your name and the link to that particular post in the linky gadget here.