Here's a nugget from my digging...
8 Tips to Help Your Blogging Blast Off:
1. Design impacting blog posts that someone can read in 60 seconds or less.
2. Use paragraph headlines on longer posts so a person can skip / scan to relevant info.
3. Tell stories from your personal life. Make a point.
4. Choose the perfect picture that goes along with your writing.
5. Don't let perfectionism paralyze you from publishing. Nobody's perfect.
6. Even the best bloggers run out of ideas. The difference? They don't quit.
7. Turn your blog post into a podcast, video, slideshow, infographic, etc. "Recycle" via other technologies.
8. Don't neglect social media platforms. Get your blog post in front of as many eyes as possible.
Source: Infographic courtesy of Sugar Pine Realty
The At Home Writer's Conference is September 25 - 27 and the class line-up is a good one! We'd love for you to join us!
So tell me, what would you add to this list?